High Point Market Insider’s Tour
High Point Market is right around the corner, and again, I’ve teamed up with High Point Market and Esteem Media (the folks that run the Design Bloggers Conference – which by the way is next weekend), and the High Point Market Insider’s Tour is back this spring! If you’re a designer and have never been to High Point Market, you are missing out! Last spring I led the first ever “Insider’s Tour” and due to the overwhelming positive feedback, we’re doing it again! High Point Market will be taking place this spring from April 14-18, and the “Insider’s Tour” will take place on the Saturday and Sunday of Market. Attending the tour at the beginning of market should give buyers a quick overview so that they will be more comfortable navigating the showrooms during the remainder of their time at Market.
Last market I wrote a comprehensive post on the virtues of attending Market with someone who knows the ins and outs of High Point Market.
You can access that post by clicking HERE.
Quick FAQs about the High Point Market Insider’s Tour
- High Point Market Insider’s Tour – Spring 2018 is free for buyers to participate.
- To qualify for the High Point Market Insider’s Tour, you must be a New Buyer, which is classified as one that either a) has never been to market of b) has only attended Market once in the last TWO years (Fall 2017, Spring 2017, Fall 2016, Spring 2016)
- Application process is open until March 20. But the sooner you can apply, the sooner you can be qualified to attend this tour and able make your travel arrangements.
- Buyers are responsible for their hotel and travel arrangements to High Point.
High Point Market will provide a concierge to help in your travel arrangements and will contact you after you have been qualified to attend as a Buyer for the Insider’s Tour, or you may also choose to make arrangements on your own: http://www.highpointmarket.org/plan-your-trip
- Buyers must be available to attend High Point Market on Saturday, April 14, or Sunday, April 15, from approximately 8:30am until 6:00pm. There may be 2 different tour dates and you must be able to attend either day. If there’s only one tour, it will occur on Sat. April 14. Applicants will be notified of their assigned tour date by March 27.
The High Point Market Insider’s Tour Alumni – Fall 2017
I’d love to show you the ropes this spring. To apply, please click on the High Point Market Insider’s Tour badge below and you will be taken to the questionnaire that High Point Market has provided to qualify buyers for the tour. It sounds like it’s more than it really is, but it’s just to make sure you’re really a designer/buyer and are truly a HPMkt newbie.
I’d love to show you the ropes this spring. If you have any questions regarding the tour, feel free to reach out to me. See you at High Point Market in April!