The Design Bloggers Conference is right around the corner, taking place March 4-6, 2018 at the Beverly Hilton. I am thrilled that again, DBC will be held in my hometown of LA! Are you going? If you’re a design blogger, an interior designer looking to start a blog, or interested in the ever-changing landscape of design-centric social media, the Design Bloggers Conference is THE place to be. Never mind that it’s the perfect getaway from the cold. Pre-Registration is closing in less than a week, so reserve your spot.
- Pre-Registration is closing Thursday, March 1 at 3PM Eastern Time
Registration link: http://design-bloggers-conference.com/register/
New Additions to the DBC Lineup:
- Mayer Rus, Architectural Digest’s West Coast Editor, has joined and will be part of Jamie Drake’s keynote presentation which is an interview format.
- Brady Tolbert, Editorial Director for Emily Henderson Design, has recently joined and will be a panelist in one of the digital marketing breakouts entitled: SEO Secrets: How to Increase Page Rankings for Small Teams and Solo-preneurs
- We are also excited to announce that we are launching a Mentor initiative at DBC.
Our mentors have generously offered their time as well as professional knowledge and expertise to our attendees (Mentees) participating at the Design Bloggers Conference.
This Year’s 2018 DBC Mentors:
Kristy Wicks, Founder, Designer, Gardener, and Blogger, Kristy Wicks
- Amy Flurry is doing a book signing of her fabulous new book, Recipe for Press – Designer Edition: Pitch Your Projects and Create a Buzz!
Spoiler alert and full disclosure: Adam Japko and DBC are featured prominently in one chapter .. thank you Amy!
- DBC 2018 hashtag: #dbcla
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/designbloggersconference/
For more information: Design Bloggers Conference
I hope to see you there!
So looking forward to this. Love the Idea of Mentors for those who may be new to Design Bloggers.